Single-use solutions experts providing stainless steel housing for all Biocontainers. Strikebox Totes are made from Stainless-steel, bespoke and compatible with every bag manufacturer in the industry.
Strikebox Totes suits all models of tugs and can feature specific tug brackets during design consultancy. Strikebox Stainless-steel Tote has the ability to split for smaller batches, every required volume up to 1000 litres. Strikebox features a bag securing system with works for different volumes.
The Strikebox Totes can feature forklift grids to ensure stability during transfer. Totes can be stacked when empty or filled, just enquire to learn more about weight.
Strikebox has design experts in the field of Stainless-steel totes with over 20 years of designing for Biopharmaceutical manufacturers. Strikebox Stainless steel containers are a leading product in the field of single-use technology. The Strikebox storing totes are reliable, stackable, and convenient.
Mettler Toledo weighing or fill monitoring systems available with load cells built into the legs. Digital interface to measure the weight of content in the Tote.
Strikebox partners with Mastermover to provide moving equipment that can move the Totes.
Enquire about additional bespoke process equipment related to single-use technology.
Strikebox Totes are sustainable made from 99% recyclable stainless steel. Strikebox Totes have a lifetime guarantee. The Totes are very durable and with their lifetime guarantee they are a stronger option to plastic containers.
Strikebox Engineering sales process includes State of the art 3D designs, customer consultancy, factory acceptance tests, simulation software, vendor turnover package and integration with onsite engineering.
Stainless steel is a premium quality material, extremely durable with a long life. Stainless steel is easy to clean and cleanroom compliant. Stainless steel is autoclavable, has superior surface quality with no adhesion to bags. The Strikebox customization process is flexible and economical with designers experienced in stainless steel customization.
- Material made from 304 or 316 grade stainless-steel.
- Tote is compatible with all 2D and 3D bags 100L- 5000L
- Level mark viewing slots for bag measurement.
- Easy carriage by pallet-truck or forklift
- Tubing & fitting tray to simplify fluid handling operations.
- Plastic lid to for UV protection
- Smooth surfaces to ease cleaning processes
- Stacking corners enables the stacking of 3D bags
- Safe & Convenient place for inlet and & outlet tubing
- Wheels on castors or stationary legs for stacking
- Top clip to match 2D & 3D bags.
- Static legs are stackable when empty or filled
- Compatible with Mastermover and pallet truck
- Tote with wheels and castors can be moved by hand
- Cart with heavy duty non marking casters
- Vender turnover package
- Document holder